Welcome to Mrs. McGraw's Math Class!
Please check back periodically as I will update my website as we move through different math units this year to include important information. I will also post upcoming dates for testing and other important assignments and events.
*STAAR Review March 7-28, 2016
*SPRING BREAK March 14-18, 2016
*Math STAAR Test March 29, 2016
Helpful FREE Websites for extra math practice:
1. Follow directions the first time they are given.
2. Follow CHAMPS expectations.
3. Come to class prepared (supplies, homework, etc.).
4. Stay on task.
5. Keep hands, feet and other objects to yourself.
What you will need for math class everyday:
- Math Journal (composition notebook) - you will be able to take this home, but it needs to come back every day.
- Spiral for Math Review warm-up - this will stay at school.
- Pencil - we use only a pencil in math class (unless instructed otherwise).
If you are absent:
If you are absent, I will have a folder for each day of the week hanging up in the class. You are responsible for checking the folder from the day you missed and getting any assignments from it.
I look forward to a great year with you all!! :)